OfficeXpats, your local Microsoft Partner, is teaming with James Province to deliver a turn-key solution for lawyers. James, a practicing attorney for 20 years and currently a speaker and technology expert, has helped thousands of lawyers nationwide recapture lost time. With Microsoft Office 365, he can help your firm increase organization and productivity and lower overhead.
Office 365 (E3) gives “anywhere” access to email and calendars, Office applications, instant messaging, conferencing, and file sharing. With Office 365, your company’s email is hosted and secured by Microsoft, with 99.9% reliability. Users receive a generous 25GB mailbox with unlimited archive storage, anti-virus, and SPAM filtering. Leveraging James Province’s “work smarter” practices, Office 365 can help firms become more organized and profitable in today’s competitive economy.
We assess your current technology then create a migration plan to seamlessly transfer users’ email data, calendars, and contacts to Office 365. We can migrate your data from services such as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, on-premises Exchange Servers, hosted Exchange servers, pop-based email systems, and others. We configure your workstations, provide customized training for your users, and then finish the project with support to address any post-migration issues. Migration services are delivered for a fixed fee (quoted based on assessment) ensuring that your project is on budget:
Our Turn-Key Solution
- Point your domain to Office 365 Exchange Server
- Set your Office 365 account to use your e-mail as the login
- Migration of existing email/calendar/contacts for each seat to Office 365 Exchange Server
- Personal guidance for each seat to set up email/calendar/contacts to sync on a smart phone
- Office 2013 components downloaded to each desk, patched with current updates
- Configured access to your firm’s SharePoint site
- One hour of group Office 365 training online for lawyers and staff per firm given by James Province
Additional Options (please ask for a quote!)
- Collaboration: Set up SharePoint site with sub-sites and transfer documents
- Telephony: Enterprise Voice (telephone capabilities) for Office 365
- Ongoing IT support for Office 365 maintenance (or other IT services provided by OfficeXpats)
- Additional personalized training by James Province