Your LinkedIn profile is like a crisp, newly printed business card. It has all the information that tells someone what they need to get in touch with you. But a complete LinkedIn profile tells them much more and can have a dramatic impact on the way people see you.
In this module we’ll be looking at understanding how to edit your profile, what you can do to optimize your profile, and the “Best Practices” for having an impactful profile.
What You Can Expect: A discussion of choices you can make about how to complete your profile, how to distinguish what’s important versus what’s “nice to have”. We’ll walk through all the editable fields in your profile and discuss how to complete them.
What You’ll Walk Away With: A list of actionable steps to have a complete and engaging profile.
About the full series of LinkedIn classes...
Each week we take on a specific topic, covered in two evening classes, on Monday and on Tuesday.
- Monday nights (1 hour) are FREE to all. Packed with actionable insights and content you can take and apply right away to increase your traffic, profile and influence.
- Tuesday nights (1.5 hours ) are $29, or free to OfficeXpats members. Bring your COMPUTER! We get hands-on, implementing what we’re learning during the class. OfficeXpats members, RSVP to Charlie for your free ticket.
Drop in to the class that meets your specific need, or join us for the whole series!
- October 24 & 25, 7pm, LinkedIn 101: Your Digital Business Card. Optimizing your LinkedIn profile
- November 7 & 8, 7pm, LinkedIn 202: Building Your Network. Whom/How and WHY to build your online network
- November 14 & 15, 7pm, LinkedIn 303: Leveraging LinkedIn’s Power. Groups, Pulse, Influencers
- November 21 & 22, 7pm, LinkedIn 404: Becoming an Influencer. The How, When & Where to have the biggest impact