In this module we will start to explore using LinkedIn as a tool for our business needs.
What You Can Expect: We will look at Groups and choosing effective groups that will provide benefit to your goals. We will do an introduction to Pulse, LinkedIn’s built-in newsfeed platform. We’ll also examine LinkedIn Influencers and what to be gained by following them.
What You’ll Walk Away With: A distinguished way to choose Groups to belong to, an understanding of Pulse and ways to use it to your benefit and what Influencers are in LinkedIn and why you should care.
About the full series of LinkedIn classes...
Does THIS sound Familiar?
What I know about LinkedIn: It’s Important to Business. Everyone Belongs to it. It’s Super Powerful. (But I don’t know why.)
I'm stuck because: It’s vast and overwhelming, I don’t know what I should be using it for. I don’t know what it’s capable of. I’m not using it the way I could be. (And I have no idea where to go to learn more.)
OfficeXpats and longtime member Charlie King are offering a series of classes in October and November designed to meet your needs with LinkedIn: understand what it’s capable of and apply it to get the results you want.
Each week we take on a specific topic, covered in two evening classes, on Monday and on Tuesday.
- Monday nights (1 hour) are FREE to all. Packed with actionable insights and content you can take and apply right away to increase your traffic, profile and influence.
- Tuesday nights (1.5 hours ) are $29, or free to OfficeXpats members. Bring your COMPUTER! We get hands-on, implementing what we’re learning during the class. OfficeXpats members, RSVP to Charlie for your free ticket.
Drop in to the class that meets your specific need, or join us for the whole series!
- October 24 & 25, 7pm, LinkedIn 101: Your Digital Business Card. Optimizing your LinkedIn profile
- November 7 & 8, 7pm, LinkedIn 202: Building Your Network. Whom/How and WHY to build your online network
- November 14 & 15, 7pm, LinkedIn 303: Leveraging LinkedIn’s Power. Groups, Pulse, Influencers
- November 21 & 22, 7pm, LinkedIn 404: Becoming an Influencer. The How, When & Where to have the biggest impact